My Shopping list

Here are my top 5 thing I would like going into spring:\

1.
I have to say that monk has become my favourite shop of the moment ever since I got a bag from their I have been completely obsessed. I think this top is so nice, I love the yellow and white together. I would pair this with a pair of high wasted denim shorts or a skirt with a pair of healed peep toe mary jane's.

2.
Another monki item. this would look so good around your neck or around for head. I have to buy at least one scarf I am obsessed 
3.


 I don't know if your as obsessed with theses as I am Their are from american apparel and well I love them. I don't think their up everybody's street but well I think they would just be rather comfortable. I would pair them with a white collared shirt and a bright jumper with loafers. 

4.

These sandals by Top Shop are what I plan to spend my summer in. I love them their is just something about them which screams buy me and where me. "We will have fun together!" Or maybe I have just gone madd as the madd hatter. Anyway I could and would wear them with pretty much anything.

5.

I love bold floral prints I think they are just so summery and fun. What especially attracts me to this dress again by topshop is the colour combo. A don't think that this dress will end up in my wardrobe because I well I don't know. I own too much topshop props. I would pair it with the shoes from 4. and a straw bag.

I know that it is a bit soon for spring/ summer wants, this always the time of year I start to think about it. 

I hope this was not too soon
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plese add your thoughts...............